Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its been a long time

I haven't posted to this blog in forever. I don't know why. Maybe because I feel like I complain constantly. Maybe I don't feel like I have anything positive to say about all of this. Maybe I don't think people read this anyway so what's the point? I dont' know. Its just been a long time. Time is just ticking away. We are settling into a life without our son. Its not the life I want, but I guess its what I've got to deal with for this short time on earth. Ava keeps me moving forward. She is my reason for wanting to grow our family and keep everyone happy. She keeps me getting out of bed everyday. Thank God for her.

We've been staying so busy this summer, its been helping me get through the days. I don't cry everyday anymore. I think that's a good thing. I cried last night and it was the first time in a while. I think I just needed it.

2 comments:

  1. i read it!!! and you dont have to always come here, this is your place for what YOU want or dont want to say....but a good cry now and then is healthy!! please re do this blog, tell franchesca i sent you lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it too and think of you and your family often.

    ReplyDelete